Key points about this news item What to do in Malta - 17 March 2017Looking for something to do in Malta? Let Guide2Malta help! Description:
Events and shows in Malta and Gozo – 17 March 2017
We hope you are having a great St Patrick’s Day in Malta. There are loads of events going on, well into the night, so if you have just finished work take a quick look to find your nearest St Patrick’s Day party in Malta.
This weekend, there are numerous things going on to keep you busy;
- Carry on the St Patrick’s Day celebrations with the parade in Valletta on Sunday
- Just before the St Patrick’s Parade, you could watch the guard change re-enactment at Fort St Elmo.
- Don’t forget the MFCC Warehouse Sale is on all weekend
- Malta vs Italy charity football match and biker awareness event
- Malta Pancake and Crepe Festival all weekend
- Looking for a job in Malta? Career Day in Birkirkara
Events coming up in Malta and Gozo:
- Malta Robotics Olympiad – 24th March
- Puttinu Cares Figolla Challenge – 29th March
- Malta Holiday and Travel Show – 30th March
- Coastal Walk in aid of Victim Support Malta – 31st March
Events in Malta and Gozo in the next few weeks
In addition, many other events will take place in the coming weeks across the Maltese Islands.
Spring is in the air, temperatures are starting to rise and summer is on its way. Time to get out and about to one of the numerous events taking place in Malta and Gozo. Here is a small selection;
- Puttinu Charity Cake Sale – 01 April
- Malta Artisan Spring Market – 08 April
- Malta International Music Festival – 12 to 30 April
- Annie Mac Lost and Found Festival – 13 to 16 April
Malta Holiday Home Services, property management in Malta